Sunday, January 7, 2018

I am a Christian Millennial


 My first post is going to be simple and a little boring, I am just going to introduce myself and explain why I decided to start blogging. 

 My name is Briana, rhyming with Indiana and Banana. Hence, my lifelong nickname of Briana Banana. I also answer to "Bri" "Breezy" and "Bean". If you're wondering where "bean" came from, your guess is as good as mine. I am 22 and I am still figuring out what God wants for my life. I recently put college on hold because I felt like what I was going for was not what God wanted for me right now... I am at peace with my decision even though it was a very hard one to make. 

 When I was in my mid teens, I felt like God was calling me to Missions. I still feel like I have a calling and I am seeking God's will and trying to figure out what that means for me, but I do not feel like I should move to a foreign Mission field. Being a Missionary is so much more then that, anyways. And with the shape our Country is in today, we need as many Christians here to stand up for what is right and tell others about Jesus Christ just as much, if not more so than many other countries. So, for now I am just waiting on God. Meanwhile, I am reminding myself daily that His timing is perfect even though it tests my patience every now and again. 

 That's where I'm at in life right now...I know, I know. I lead a very interesting life. Who wouldn't want to read about it? 

 Actually, I do not plan to write to much about my personal life, although I am a Christian, my Faith means everything to me. My relationship with God is the most important part of my life, so you will probably hear about that more frequently, but my life just isn't exciting enough to be blog worthy most of the time, I live a pretty simple life and I love it.
 
 My reason for deciding to start blogging isn't that fantastic. I just really enjoy writing, I have since I was young and I am hoping that somewhere along the way I will say something that will encourage, inspire or leave a positive impact on someones life. 

Come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment