And
just like that, the first week of 2018 has come and gone! It seems
like January 1st was just yesterday and somehow a whole week has gone
by... I am now one of those "old people" saying how much
time flies.I never got that as a child and couldn't imagine thinking
time went by fast especially during school, and here I am so many
years later trying to figure out where time went.
I'm
not sure when this started, if it was overnight or gradual, I'm
leaning more towards gradual, but somewhere between the child who
thought time just drug by til now as an adult who thinks time flies, I somehow just seem to go through
life without taking the time to enjoy it like I should. I don't know if
it's that I don't have the time or if I just don't take the time, but
I feel like I never just enjoy the moments! And I think that is so
important, because Time is fleeting. Who am I kidding? If 2017 has
taught me anything, it is that not only time, but Life itself is fleeting. So, Although I am not
one to make New Years Resolutions, (mainly, because, well, I have in
the past, but let's be real, I never keep them!) I have decided that
in 2018, I am going to try and live in the moment more often. It's
the little things in life that matter the most, anyways. I
did find it a little ironic that I am choosing to start living in the
moment as a resolution for the upcoming year.
I named this post "Snow Much Lies Ahead..." because I am a cheesy person, but seriously, so much does lie ahead! I don't know what 2018 holds for me exactly. I'm hoping for a great year! Aren't we all? I'm sure there will be lots of laughs and lots of tears. I'm expecting Good times and Bad Times, hopefully more good than bad. I'm sure some days will be easy, while others will be hard, but I want to choose to take each moment as it comes. Enjoy the good ones and learn from the bad. That is my New Years Resolution. There are so many adventures to be had in 2018...

No comments:
Post a Comment